Website Alpine Towers International
Alpine Towers International, Inc. (ATI) has an excellent part-time entry level office position for a motivated individual to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure.
This is an entry level position, no prior admin experience is needed however, confidentiality, general computer knowledge, organizational skills and the ability to multi-task is required. This individual should have the willingness to learn, be reliable and be an effective communicator with team members. Currently this is a temporary position but could become a permanent position for the right individual.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to):
● Assist Business manager and other departments as needed
● Accounts Receivables (chase these, clean up QB projects after payment)
● Help cover the phone
● HR Support
● Assist in travel arrangements for departments as needed
● Filing/ clean up files, hard copies and digital files
● Additional receptionist duties and data entry as needed
● Maintain office equipment and supplies
● Support ATI in safeguarding Company assets while also keeping all company wide information confidential.
● Other duties and responsibilities could be assigned based on overall performance
● Prior office experience preferred but not necessary
● Effective verbal and written communication, including active listening skills.
● Positive attitude with a strong dedication to teamwork
● Integrity within a professional work environment
● Highly organized, detail oriented
● Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously
● Reliability, professional demeanor, high level of ethics, integrity and credibility
● High school diploma minimum. Some college preferred but not required
● Proficient computer skills. Experience with google suite and Microsoft suite. Quickbooks Online prior experience
preferred but not required
● Excellent organizational skills and ability to work in a multitasking environment
● Willingness to learn
● Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
● Embrace the Alpine Towers Core Values: Relationships, Quality, Dream Big, Hustle and Get S*#t Done!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com